Permits are issued under the current effective Zoning By-laws governing properties in each respective municipality and must be obtained prior to commencement of construction. Please allow a maximum of fifteen (15) working days to process your permit application.
Applications must include:
- complete legal description and civic addressing of the subject property
- tax roll account number
- owner name, mailing address and contact telephone numbers
- contractor name, mailing address and contact telephone numbers
- site plan showing proposed setbacks of the new construction from property lines and all existing structures on the site.
- two (2) complete sets of blueprints of the proposed construction with a professional engineer’s stamp on the foundation plan.
- preserved wood foundations require the engineer provide written "Assurance of Professional Design and Commitment for Inspection’ regarding the architectural and structural integrity of the foundation.
Building Inspector: Mike Tomasson email: email@example.com
Office telephone: 204-268-6705
Office fax: 204-268-1504
Please see Permit Application Tab for the items listed below:
- Permit Application Information Brochure
- Building Permit Application Form
- (Garage/Shop) Building Permit
- Demolition Permit Application Form
- Occupancy Permit Application Form
- Sign Permit Application Form
- Home Occupation Permit Form
- Building Permit Fees
- Inspection List