- DO NOT enter if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with confirmed or probable cases of COVID-19
- Please ensure that cheques are filled out prior to drop off. Cheques for BRRC Summer Camps are made payable to the RM of Brokenhead.
General Camp Information:
- Camps are for ages 5-13 years
- Camps run from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Campers must bring their own lunches, but two snacks are provided
- Campers must bring weather appropriate clothing, sun block, a re-useable water bottle, bathing suit and towel.
- In-person camps will be held at the Sun Gro Centre in Beausejour, Located at 360 Veterans Lane and Tyndall Village Community Centre located at 69 Pierson Ave in Tyndall, Manitoba.
- Campers and Parents will be entering the Sun Gro Centre in the front doors and reporting directly to the Sunova room on the right hand side.
- Our campers will attend the Splash Pool three times a week for 2 hours at a time. Each camp will have water games outside in addition to the pool.
- We will be using the Handi-Van for outings this year as well as Private Vehicles operated by our Program Director Courtney Currie and Board Members.
- Drop-ins are only offered when room is availble in camps in which it would be advertised on our facebook page. Drop-ins would then need to be pre-arranged by contacting our Program Director Courtney Currie through email: Recprog@mymts.net or phone: 204-268-9266 ext. 3 to ensure extra staff and supplies are available if needed.
Camp Drop off & Pick-up:
- Camp drop off is at 9:00am
- Parents are required to sign-in and sign out and drop off and pick up times
- Pick up is at 4:00pm
- Earlier drop offs can be arranged if needed as early as 8:30am and later pick up times as late as 4:15pm, please contact the Program Director Courtney to request.
- If you are allowing your children to walk/bike home unattended by a parent, this needs to be pre-arranged with Program Director and Summer Camp coordinator to ensure staff are aware, and parents will be required to sign a permission form.
- We will be providing bins that are spread out throughout the room for each camper to put their personal belongings into. We ask that the campers use the same one every day to minimize the spread of germs
- Sunscreen application: if your child needs help applying sunscreen please let the staff know through email or during drop off. We will help if needed, taking precautions such as wearing a mask and gloves.
- Toys and equipment will be sanitized before and after every use
- Campers should bring a bathing suit, towel, change of clothes, ziploc/plastic bags for wet clothing, runners, sunscreen, and hat each day of camp as we spend lots of time outside doing water activities and games.
- Campers need to bring their own lunch and reuseable water bottle.
- When going on outings we ask parents to provide a backpack for their child to carry lunch, water, hat etc.
- If there any allergies or medical conditions please make sure you indicate them on the registration forms online or call our Program Director with any important details we should know about.
Staff will be following the Infection Control Guidelines for Early Learning & Child Care.