Within the Town of Beausejour and the RM of Brokenhead you will be
required to obtain a permit for a fence, prior to any work commencing.

Fence material and height requirements vary by applicable zoning
and municipality, please contact the BRPD office for further information.
  1. Application Form
  2. Site Plan (must include all structures and location of fence)
  3. Letter of Authorization (Required if someone is filling out the application on behalf of the owner)